Monday, October 18, 2010

The Primary Program, Visa Waiters, and Teaching Portuguese to Greenies

In our email to Trent we told him 
1.  we'd just gotten back from a four day trip to the Redwoods and that we'd been able to see Primary programs two weeks in a row since ours was last week and the ward we attended yesterday had theirs.
2.  Bryon spoke at the Bishop Youth Fireside last night.  

Hello hello! How're you guys all doing?
So wow, the Redwoods. Fun! I remember doing that when the family was younger.
I also remember one time we had a BYF (Bishop's Youth Fireside) at our first GB (Granite Bay) house one time and dad talked and we had some people sit up in the balcony. And dad was sweating the whole time, either because he was hot or nervous. He claimed it was the former. I wasn't so sure ;)
So the Paper Mill primary program is next week. And we'll be singing Called to Serve with the Primary kids. Exciting =] I haven't been in the Primary program for almost 9 years!
Lets see, things happening this week. We got four new visa waiters! Elder Graff and Elder Rawlings booked it outta here to Brazil, and we got the new replacements. Elder Roberts, Elder Demille, Elder Saldate, and Elder Bradley. They're pretty awesome. And pretty green =] President King has informed me that I will be teaching them portuguese during language study hour. Pretty awesome =]
So not a whole lot has changed as far as investigators. Heather's still progressing well, and we're still looking hard for more. Yeah, sorry to not write very much, but really not much new since last week. A lot of the same. We'll probably get Elder Blum's bike fixed this week, and that's when I'll go get a bike. Used or otherwise. So that's kind of exciting I guess.
Alrighty, well, have a wonderful day! Love you guys a whole lot!
Elder McGregor
  Today's inspirational quote:
"Hockey is the greatest sport ever."
-Elder Blum

No comments: