Hey guys! Merry Christmas!
Here's a picture of the baptism yesterday with all the missionaries that taught them over time. They had been taught before their baptism for about 6 months, so lots and lots of missionaries had the opportunity to teach them.
So the baptism was a little stressful for me, because I was the one who set up the meeting (the bishop doesn't speak portuguese, of course). So I was stressing out just a bit leading up to the baptism making sure it all worked out. And work out it did--the baptism was fantastic. It was really great.
This upcoming Sunday we have Isabella who's going to be baptized =] So we're super excited for that as well. It's a little tough at times because she lives REALLY far away, so we have to get rides from members to go teach her. But we're sure she'll be ready for this Sunday.
George da Silva is still working towards baptism, but he's having a tough go. Seems like life keeps getting in the way of him getting baptized, but we're sure that will happen as well.
Fatima is doing well. She wasn't able to come to church this sunday, but she's still happy to have us over and to come to church and all that. Luca's doing really well. We gave him a Book of Mormon in english, and Fatima said he's taking it with him on the bus and reading it on the way to school.
So there's a rundown of our investigators. They're all doing well. It's tough right now (this time of year) because brazilians work SO much. They're rarely home. But we make it work.
So I'm excited that everyone's going to be home for christmas. I really have no idea at this point what time I'll be able to call. So just be ready to get a call and then to call me back ;) The zip codes for Georgia are (678) (404) and (770). It'll be one of those =]
Love you guys so much. I'll be on the computer for another 45 minutes, so write me back! Love you!
------------------------------ -
Elder Trenton McGregor
1150 Cole Drive SW
Lilburn Georgia

No comments:
Post a Comment