Hello Flambly!
Wow, so this last week flew by. Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot of unique stuff that happened this week. We mostly just taught our progressing investigators, and they're still progressing. Claudia is off to Mexico for a month, and she'll be back in August, and her baptismal date is 20 August. So that's exciting.
Xavier is doing well. Still progressing towards baptism for 9 July. Let's see, we also did a solid amount of contacting--got some new investigators we're going to teach this week as a result. Woohoo!
Well, I hope vacation is going great for all y'all. I'm not sure what I'd do with so much leisure time as a missionary. I'd probably go insane. I don't think I've ever been so busy ever. Except for when I was in Brazil. =]
Well, love you all! Sorry for the short email--I wrote President King a nice email, and President Wolfert one as well.
Love!
Elder McGregor
Trent knew we were in Europe and I think that's partially why his letter is short.
No comments:
Post a Comment