Wow! I'm so glad things have been going well! That's funny about Fatima being so inquisitive - kind of like a Portuguese-speaking Kelsey - jaja
We hadn't looked at the photos yet. So thanks for the link and for reminding me. Someone is really great at posting the pix right away. Hugs to them. I'm sad you're not in them : ( Were you "running around with your head cut off" again? Those are Isabella's parents in the photo with her? Who's in white that did the baptising? And I think I see your comps?
Does Isabella have to wait until next Sunday to be confirmed? It seems odd they would want them to wait so long to receive the Holy Ghost. I guess they want to do it in Sac Mtg for the members see.
Mom
Yeah, I actually showed Fatima (who speaks good english) Kelsey's mormon.org profile and she LOVED it. So thank Kelsey for me, and tell her her testimony is helping people she's never even met. I know I've asked you all multiple times to post your profiles as well, and I know you guys are all in the process of doing that. So thank you guys too! Make sure you thoughtfully answer the questions, as it may make the difference in someone's conversion, just as Kelsey's has in Fatima's =]
Yep, more running around. I do a lot of that on Sunday ;)
Yeah, those are her parents who we're also teaching. Elder Sieverts was the one who baptized her, and she asked me to do the confirmation. And you got it just right-- the church has expressed that from now on, confirmations should take place IN sacrament meeting for just that reason =]
Love!
1 comment:
so nice :)
Post a Comment