HELLOOOOOOOOO =]
How's everybody? Things are going great here. This last week we set a baptismal date for Fatima (February 20), so we're super excited about that. Lucca was confirmed yesterday and he's doing great.
The photos I've attached are kinda fun. A picture of Lucca and Fatima and Rafael (the little boy):
Lucca was baptized Sunday, 30 January
Isabella's (the recent convert) boyfriend Dale was in the army and assembles guns. So he showed a couple to us:
Well, I'm glad things are going well in the new ward! Yeah, it'll be interesting to come home to a new ward for my "homecoming." By the way, did I ever get a new plaque? Or is it the same Brazil one? If so, could we get a new one for the GANM mission? Yes, his plaque for the Georgia Atlanta North Mission is hanging in the church building.
Sounds like you're having lots of fun in your classes, Mom. Yeah, it's funny to think I'll probably never have the fear of public speaking. No way. Not after all the stuff you go through on a mission =]
Dad, I'd appreciate the script from the radio show. That's super cool. Good old Elder Oaks. He's a super boss.
Bryon send Trent an excerpt from a speech Dallin Oaks gave at Chapman University on 2/4/11. Here's a link to the entire speech:
I'm just still disappointed that the Falcons didn't do well at all in the playoffs. Just imagine if they'd gone to the super bowl-- everyone in Atlanta would be SUPER happy for the next week. The English Elders would probably have a bit of an easier time when all the people are happy. But I was totally rooting for the Packers. It's been forever since they've won. And I remember cheering for them when I was a midget. Woot.
Well, shoot me any questions you guys have! Love you all!
Elder (Fent) McGreogr



No comments:
Post a Comment