Monday, February 28, 2011

A transfer this week; and slim pickins

Hello family!

So exciting news-- this Wednesday is transfers, and I'm going to be transferred! No news as to where, or if I'll be speaking spanish or english or what, but I guess I'll let you guys know next week exactly what happened =]

So this last week was alright. The work is moving along in Paper Mill. Karen Livingood (an English investigator I originally made contact with) is going to be baptized this Saturday. Which is super exciting, because she brings her husband every week, and her friend Brenda when she can, so they'll be able to do a good amount of recent convert work with her.

Zone conference went really well-- we went over two of the Fundamentals of Preach My Gospel: Revelation through Church Attendance, and Revelation through the Book of Mormon. Leadership council a couple weeks ago was the same-- we went through all 8 of the fundamentals. If you want to know more about that, you can ask the missionaries in GB1 ward--they'll know all about it.

Fatima is doing alright. Not a ton of progress recently--keep praying for her! As far as other Portuguese work is going, we're working hard to find new investigators-- we've got slim pickings right now. Although I guess I'll spend tomorrow saying "tchau" to anyone worth saying it to... =]

Tell Kelsey that her Geneve trip is super exciting (nothing new there though, I guess), and to keep saving the world!   (Kelsey is doing a 2 1/2 month internship with World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland this summer).

Hope everything is well at home! Love you guys!
Elder McGregor

No comments: