Monday, May 23, 2011

A new greenie, tchau to E Williams : ( and Robb's mystery birthday baptism date

Hello Flambly!

So fun news this week--we got transfer calls this morning, and Elder Williams is being transferred to a new area tomorrow morning. He'll be Senior companion! Woohoo! Aaaaand it turns out I'll be staying here at UGA for at least one more transfer! Awesome!

Which means, of course, that I'll be getting a new companion. Although I don't know anything about him yet, I do know he's fresh out of the MTC, and I'll be training. ....!

Unfortunately, this means today we haven't much time to be able to email and the like. Elder Williams has to pack 6 months of missionary stuff he's accumulated. Fun. But all is going well with our investigators. We played a little bit of badminton with Robb today, and that was a lot of fun. He's definitely going to be baptized. I'm sure I've told you this--he's picked his birthday as his baptismal date. He just won't tell us what day that is. Ugh. =]

But I love you all very much! I'm glad to hear all is going well.

Happy birthday, Daw! Sorry I didn't get you anything... I'll make up for it this Christmas! ...iiii'llll be hoooome for... chriiistmaaas....
(Elder McGregor's release date is sometime just before Christmas)

Love you all!

Elder Fenton McGregor

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay fent!! :) great last posts. I read them but forget to comment. You know, a lot of my missionary buddies out right now have their families post the link to their blog on facebook whenever it's updated.