Hey y'all! How's it going?
I added a bunch of photos to dropbox under ElderT Photos. Sadly, I've forgotten my backback today at the library, so they're photos from Elder William's camera. Awesome.
It was great to talk to you, Mom, and Dad. And good to see you, Leese! 40 minutes doesn't seem like anything. But yeah, all is well.
So I called the mission office today and gave them the home phone number to inform you, Mom, with whatever they could. So enjoy Sister Coe's awesome southern accent when you talk to her. She said she left you a nice long message on the answering machine. But from what I understand (and I may have misunderstood), she's not sure the package ever arrived at the mission office? So yeah. It's in your capable hands.
So here are the photos and descriptions:
| My newly acquired double chin. I have the great southern food to thank. |
| Us teaching about the restoration at "Meet the Mormons" night. |
| Elders McGregor & Williams (San Diego), Sister Coleman (Orem, UT), Sister Kemsley (Connecticut, also a Temple Square Sister) |
| Cool spot on campus. Me pretending to study. |
| Random Longhorn on campus advertising for a rodeo. Awesome. |
| E McGregor with a member of the branch's track and field javelin. |
| The Atlanta Temple. Much better photos can be found online ;) |
| Replacing a member's flat so she can drive us and the sisters home. Awesome. |
So there you go. The latest and greatest, photo form. Love y'all. I'll be on for a bit longer, FYI!
Elder Fenton McGregor
and a quick response from Elder McGregor to his sister Kelsey, who sent him an email with pictures of her and her hubby in France and Switzerland, where she is doing a summer internship with World Health Organization (WHO).
Dang. My memories of France are soooo distant. But all good things have to come to an end... as your pictures reminded me once more... ;) Just kidding. So glad you enjoyed France. And the Louvre <-- Correct spelling?
How's switzerland? And the WHO? (And as much as I'd like to know about the rock band, I am in fact referring to the World Health Organization ;)
Love!
Elder (Fent) McGregor
No comments:
Post a Comment