Hey family!
So wow, sounds like Europe has been a blast for y'all! Woohoo!
So things have been going well here at UGA. This upcoming Monday we've got transfer calls, so I'll let you know if I'm being transferred or anything. But my guess is I'll be staying here at UGA, and I'm thinking Elder Barrett will stick around as well. But we'll see!
So yesterday was the 4th of July, and quite a few missionaries from our zone went to some outlets where they were having some big sales. I got two short-sleeve dress shirts from Van Heusen for $35 that originally were $40 each. And then I got a nice UGA hat for a steal =] And I'm not spending any more =]
Everything's going great here at UGA. We taught a lesson last week to a girl named Laura, who is the friend of a branch member. Her best friend is serving a mission in Spain, and her heart's been super-softened. We set a baptismal date with her for the end of this month, and the first lesson went amazing. So we're super excited for that.
Sorry for the short email, but we've got a lesson to get to! Love you all bunches, hope all is well!
Love,
Elder McGregor
No comments:
Post a Comment